WHO WE AREThe Association for Community Living (ACL) is a statewide membership organization of not-for-profit agencies that provide housing and rehabilitation services to more than 30,000 people diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric disabilities. The day-to-day rehabilitative and support activities performed in community residential and other housing settings are vital for people who face the daily challenges of living with a psychiatric disability, but who want to live independent, productive and satisfying lives as members of the community. Learn more about ACL >
- Health Department Releases Bronx Community Health Profiles November 24, 2015
- Press Release Lauding Passage of Mental Health Tax Check off Bill November 24, 2015
- Updated Administrative Health Home Services Agreement November 23, 2015
- Fifth Health Plan Drops FIDA November 23, 2015
- Speed Date at the May Management Symposium – Merger possibilities November 19, 2015
Help increase your voice in New York State Government.
No one has to tell you how important government can be to our professional and personal lives. It can affect virtually every aspect of what we do.
ACLAIMH has partnered with Relias Learning to offer our members a large selection of online continuing education and training courses. Our member agencies will receive a 10% discount on courses taken through the ACLAIMH Relias Academy website; if they choose to implement an Relias Learning web-based Learning Management System for their agency, members will also receive a 10% discount on the set-up fees.
Follow the link below to the ACLAIMH Relias Academy site to get all the details of this exciting partnership!