WHO WE ARE The Association for Community Living (ACL) is a statewide membership organization of not-for-profit agencies that provide housing and rehabilitation services to more than 30,000 people diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric disabilities. The day-to-day rehabilitative and support activities performed in community residential and other housing settings are vital for people who face the daily challenges of living with a psychiatric disability, but who want to live independent, productive and satisfying lives as members of the community. Learn more about ACL >
- 38th Annual ACLAIMH Conference October 31 - November 3, 2017 The Sagamore Resort - Bolton Landing, NY
- ACL Legislative Day February 12, 2018 Meeting Room 6, Empire State Plaza
- ACL Management Symposium May 1 - May 2, 2018 Saratoga Hilton - Saratoga Springs, NY
- Hudson Regional Conference June 20 - June 21, 2018 Diamond Mills - Saugerties, NY
- Children’s State Psych Center Lawsuit to... October 17, 2017
- GOVERNOR CUOMO ANNOUNCES SECOND ROUND OF... October 12, 2017
- New NYS Coalition Launches “Bring It... October 11, 2017
- 10/27 – Justice Center Information Session... October 5, 2017
- Introducing HDSW’s NEW CEO Kathy Pandekakes! October 4, 2017
Help increase your voice in New York State Government.
No one has to tell you how important government can be to our professional and personal lives. It can affect virtually every aspect of what we do.
ACLAIMH has partnered with Relias Learning to offer our members a large selection of online continuing education and training courses. Our member agencies will receive a 10% discount on courses taken through the ACLAIMH Relias Academy website; if they choose to implement an Relias Learning web-based Learning Management System for their agency, members will also receive a 15% discount on the subscription fee.