WHO WE ARE The Association for Community Living (ACL) is a statewide membership organization of not-for-profit agencies that provide housing and rehabilitation services to more than 30,000 people diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric disabilities. The day-to-day rehabilitative and support activities performed in community residential and other housing settings are vital for people who face the daily challenges of living with a psychiatric disability, but who want to live independent, productive and satisfying lives as members of the community. Learn more about ACL >
- 2019 ACLAIMH Western & Central Regional Conference April 10, 2019
- Minimum Wage Increases for 2018 December 27, 2018
- Happy Holidays from ACL! December 13, 2018
- 39th Annual ACLAIMH Conference Registration NOW... September 24, 2018
- SAMHSA Grant Opportunity to Establish National... July 19, 2018
- OMH Managed Care Update – June... July 2, 2018
Help increase your voice in New York State Government.
No one has to tell you how important government can be to our professional and personal lives. It can affect virtually every aspect of what we do.
ACLAIMH has partnered with Relias to offer our members a large selection of online continuing education and training courses. Our member agencies will receive a 10% discount on courses taken through the ACLAIMH Relias Academy website; if they choose to implement a Relias web-based Learning Management System for their agency, members will also receive a 15% discount on the subscription fee.