WHO WE ARE The Association for Community Living (ACL) is a statewide membership organization of not-for-profit agencies that provide housing and rehabilitation services to more than 30,000 people diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric disabilities. The day-to-day rehabilitative and support activities performed in community residential and other housing settings are vital for people who face the daily challenges of living with a psychiatric disability, but who want to live independent, productive and satisfying lives as members of the community. Learn more about ACL >
- 2018 ACL Legislative Day February 12, 2018
- 2018 Western & Central Region Direct Care Conference April 11, 2018
- MCTAC – Adult BH HCBS State... February 9, 2018
- Hospitals Developing Housing Podcast February 1, 2018
- Mental Health Weekly Highlights Some of... January 11, 2018
- OMIG Compliance Certification Requirement 12/31/2017 Deadline... December 27, 2017
- Medicaid Members May Not Be Enrolled... December 27, 2017
Help increase your voice in New York State Government.
No one has to tell you how important government can be to our professional and personal lives. It can affect virtually every aspect of what we do.
ACLAIMH has partnered with Relias Learning to offer our members a large selection of online continuing education and training courses. Our member agencies will receive a 10% discount on courses taken through the ACLAIMH Relias Academy website; if they choose to implement an Relias Learning web-based Learning Management System for their agency, members will also receive a 15% discount on the subscription fee.