WHO WE AREThe Association for Community Living (ACL) is a statewide membership organization of not-for-profit agencies that provide housing and rehabilitation services to more than 30,000 people diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric disabilities. The day-to-day rehabilitative and support activities performed in community residential and other housing settings are vital for people who face the daily challenges of living with a psychiatric disability, but who want to live independent, productive and satisfying lives as members of the community. Learn more about ACL >
ACL Legislative Day
March 1, 2017
40 Lodge Street
Western Region Direct Care Conference
April 26 - April 27, 2017
The Inn on the Lake - Canandaigua, NY
770 South Main Street
- ACL Management Symposium May 9 - May 10, 2017 Saratoga Hilton - Saratoga Springs, NY
- 38th Annual ACLAIMH Conference November 1 - November 3, 2017 The Sagamore Resort - Bolton Landing, NY
- Substance Abuse Program Not Liable for... February 23, 2017
- Politico Reports Community Access’ New 126-Unit... February 22, 2017
- Hospital Requirements for Making Referrals to... February 22, 2017
- Bazelon Releases Report on SCOTUS Nominee... February 21, 2017
- Hearing on Nominee for Centers for... February 17, 2017
Help increase your voice in New York State Government.
No one has to tell you how important government can be to our professional and personal lives. It can affect virtually every aspect of what we do.
ACLAIMH has partnered with Relias Learning to offer our members a large selection of online continuing education and training courses. Our member agencies will receive a 10% discount on courses taken through the ACLAIMH Relias Academy website; if they choose to implement an Relias Learning web-based Learning Management System for their agency, members will also receive a 10% discount on the set-up fees.
Follow the link below to the ACLAIMH Relias Academy site to get all the details of this exciting partnership!