WHO WE AREThe Association for Community Living (ACL) is a statewide membership organization of not-for-profit agencies that provide housing and rehabilitation services to more than 30,000 people diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric disabilities. The day-to-day rehabilitative and support activities performed in community residential and other housing settings are vital for people who face the daily challenges of living with a psychiatric disability, but who want to live independent, productive and satisfying lives as members of the community. Learn more about ACL >
ACL Legislative Day
March 14, 2016
Empire State Plaza - Albany, NY
- Western Region Direct Care Conference April 13 - April 14, 2016 The Inn on the Lake - Canandaigua, NY
- ACL Management Symposium May 10 - May 11, 2016 Saratoga Hilton - Saratoga Springs, NY
- NYC Region Direct Care Conference May 18, 2016 Wave Hill - Bronx, NY
- 37th Annual ACLAIMH Conference November 1 - November 4, 2016 The Sagamore Resort - Bolton Landing, NY
- Grant Opportunities February 5, 2016
- HIPAA FAQS and Clarifications re ACCESS from HHS January 26, 2016
- Integrated Services FAQs January 26, 2016
- Nation Council Launches New Care Transitions Network in NY January 26, 2016
- $15 minimum wage not funded in Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s 2016 budget proposal for health care, human services workers – Albany Business Review January 26, 2016
Help increase your voice in New York State Government.
No one has to tell you how important government can be to our professional and personal lives. It can affect virtually every aspect of what we do.
ACLAIMH has partnered with Relias Learning to offer our members a large selection of online continuing education and training courses. Our member agencies will receive a 10% discount on courses taken through the ACLAIMH Relias Academy website; if they choose to implement an Relias Learning web-based Learning Management System for their agency, members will also receive a 10% discount on the set-up fees.
Follow the link below to the ACLAIMH Relias Academy site to get all the details of this exciting partnership!