WHO WE AREThe Association for Community Living (ACL) is a statewide membership organization of not-for-profit agencies that provide housing and rehabilitation services to more than 30,000 people diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric disabilities. The day-to-day rehabilitative and support activities performed in community residential and other housing settings are vital for people who face the daily challenges of living with a psychiatric disability, but who want to live independent, productive and satisfying lives as members of the community. Learn more about ACL >
Western Region Direct Care Conference
April 26 - April 27, 2017
The Inn on the Lake - Canandaigua, NY
770 South Main Street
- ACL Management Symposium May 9 - May 10, 2017 Saratoga Hilton - Saratoga Springs, NY
- Hudson Region Supervisor/Direct Care Conferences June 21 - June 22, 2017 Diamond Mills - Saugerties, NY
- 38th Annual ACLAIMH Conference November 1 - November 3, 2017 The Sagamore Resort - Bolton Landing, NY
- 3 ACL Member Orgs Receive Funding... April 24, 2017
- Regional Health Information Organization (RHIO) Networking... April 19, 2017
- NYS OMIG 2017-2018 WORK PLAN April 18, 2017
- Mental Illness Anti-Stigma Funds Available for... April 17, 2017
- Albany Times Union: Albany police divert... April 11, 2017
Help increase your voice in New York State Government.
No one has to tell you how important government can be to our professional and personal lives. It can affect virtually every aspect of what we do.
ACLAIMH has partnered with Relias Learning to offer our members a large selection of online continuing education and training courses. Our member agencies will receive a 10% discount on courses taken through the ACLAIMH Relias Academy website; if they choose to implement an Relias Learning web-based Learning Management System for their agency, members will also receive a 10% discount on the set-up fees.
Follow the link below to the ACLAIMH Relias Academy site to get all the details of this exciting partnership!