MHA in Ulster County, Inc. is seeking a full-time (35 hours per week) Human Services professional with administrative/managerial experience in the development and implementation of programs involving recreation, social or daily living skills for adults with mental illness or developmental disabilities. The Program Director will maintain and supervise all aspects of the Wellness Services program, which includes Home and Community Based Services (HCBS). This program provides psycho-social support groups, blending of skill building groups, educational support, community integration, and the RAH program (for OPWDD clients). This program’s participant count varies and there are approximately 8 staff members.
The Program Director will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining the program, which includes all administrative activities, staff supervision, billing supervision, and fiscal management responsibilities as well as outreach, referrals and connecting with a vast network of community stakeholders. Additional responsibilities include recruiting, oversight of the intake process for participants, develop programs and activities, conduct program evaluations, advance program goals and outcomes, and compiling weekly, monthly and quarterly outcome reports.
* Licensure in a Human Services field, such as LMHC, LMSW, LCSW, Nursing, Creative Arts therapy or Rehabilitation Counseling along with 3 years of administrative/managerial experience.
* Master’s Degree is preferred.
* Experience with outreach, referrals, and connecting with a vast network of community stakeholders.
* Additional qualifications include grant writing experience, program development skills, and ability to network with other area service providers.
* Experience working within the Mental Health or OPWDD fields is a must.
* This position requires a clean and valid NYS driver’s license and 3 years driving experience.
|Job Category||Nonprofit, Full Time, LMHC, LCSW, Program Management, LMSW, Development|
|Agency||Mental Health Association in Ulster County|