Ensure that all Housing Services individuals receive the highest quality outreach and engagement and housing case management services in accordance with their individual needs and that these services are delivered in accordance with the Agency Standards of Practice and Core Values. Effectively develop, implement, and administer policies, procedures, programs and personnel within the Department and collaboratively with the other Departments of the Agency to accomplish these objectives.
• Ability to work effectively with clients, families, staff and community contacts from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
• Program Administration: Ensure the Agency standards of practice as well as County, State and Federal standards are fully met. Exceed those standards wherever possible and practical.
• Program Administration: Provides effective supervision to individual staff and oversight of programs.
• Program Development: Initiate, develop and implement valid innovative best practice’s programming consistent with progressive treatment, person centered and rehabilitation, support and recovery services, and research and evidence-based practices. Continuously monitor, evaluate and enhance services programming.
• Personnel: Ensure continuity of managerial and specialized personnel fully competent in achieving objectives through effective selection, development, training, evaluation and motivation of key supervisees.
• Teamwork: Assure the standards of a high performing team member are role modeled daily and that all supervisees are accountable to performing at the same standard.
• Reports: Complete required reports and documentation in a timely manner meeting all standards of professional content and professional presentation.
• Must have sound clinical/community skills and experience in behavioral health as well as knowledge of importance of integrated physical health care needs.
• Must be well versed in County, State and Federal standards and regulations.
• Must be able to initiate, develop and implement valid innovative best practice’s programming consistent with research and evidence based and best practices.
• Must have excellent analytical and writing skills.
Bachelors or Master’s degree in psychiatric social work, community mental health, psychiatric nursing, or rehabilitation counseling.
• Five (5) years full-time paid experience in a senior capacity in a comprehensive behavioral healthcare organization. Experience must include direct work with clients in a range of clinical/community settings, and with high risk populations such as with mental illness, developmental disabilities, alcohol/drug abuse issues, older adults, and legal offenders, as well as demonstrated supervisory and administrative experience.
• At least five (5) years’ experience must be in providing direct services to mentally ill and or chemically dependent persons
|Job Category||Executive, Nonprofit, Full Time, Program Management|
|Agency||Spectrum Health & Human Services|