Regional Health Information Organization (RHIO) Networking Fair
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 | 9am – 1pm
RIT Inn & Conference Center
5257 West Henrietta Road | Henrietta, NY 14467
A Regional Health Information Organization (RHIO), or Qualified Entity (QE), is a local hub where a region’s electronic health information is stored and shared. There are eight QEs in New York State that each cover different areas from Buffalo to New York City.
- 9:15am – 9:30am: Introduction
- 9:30am – 10:30am: RHIO Panel Discussion & Questions
- 10:30am – 11:30am: Networking
- 11:30am – 12pm: Data Exchange Incentive Program (DEIP) Overview & SHIN-NY Information
- 12:00pm – 1pm: HCBS & RHIO Success Stories
Meet These Three RHIOs:
- Rochester RHIO
Presentations will kick off the event at 9 AM. Light refreshments will be served.