NYSOMH/Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative (ESSHI) has released a 5-year Request for Proposals for 1200 Units of Supportive Housing.
The desired outcomes of this RFP are intended to be a means to provide affordable and long-term stable housing as well as supportive services to families, individuals and youth/young adults who are homeless and have at least one or more disabling conditions or other life challenges.
- Proposals are due by 2:00pm on 7/27/17 and should be submitted electronically through Grants Gateway at https://grantsgateway.ny.gov/
- A webinar will be held on June 19, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. to provide an overview of the RFP components. This webinar will be taped and made available on OMH’s website. Below is the information necessary to access the webinar:
Topic: Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative RFP Webinar
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2017
Time: 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 641 835 435
Meeting Password: tpqwYd6g
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
- Go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=m873302c31e370dfaec6f29c72fe893f5
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: tpqwYd6g
- Click “Join”.
- To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=mca42fda0c68f81feb6a8508a6a9da511
- ***To join the audio conference only:***
Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:
Toll Free: 1-844-633-8697
Access Code: 641 835 435
- Questions about the RFP are due no later than 6/27/17 and will be posted on OMH’s website by 7/5/17. Please submit questions to:
Contract Management Specialist
NYS Office of Mental Health
Contract and Claim Unit
44 Holland Ave, 7th floor Albany, NY 12229
- Conditional Award Notifications are tentatively scheduled to be released on 9/11/17.
The full RFP can be downloaded HERE.