The Organizational Development Specialist (OD Specialist) will provide training, consultation, and change management support for the Westchester Campus child and adolescent residential programs within the Office of Mental Health and child welfare systems of care. The OD Specialist will develop customized training materials, deliver and coordinate training, support service delivery improvement, system changes, and execute plans for sustaining and evaluating trainings.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Sanctuary-The OD Specialist will lead the Campus RTF’s and RTC’s to develop and coordinate all Sanctuary Training which will include both a full Sanctuary training course and ongoing refresher modules. The OD Specialist will use pre-existing training material and develop new modules as necessary to continue to evolve the Sanctuary Model.
• Core Classes-The OD Specialist will work closely with program leadership and the central Organizational Development Department to evaluate, revise, and expand Core Classes as needed to ensure that training meets program needs. The OD Specialist will also become a lead trainer for the courses and will be able to teach in conjunction with other staff that has been identified to teach and train.
• TCI & CPR-The OD Specialist will help to ensure that all Therapeutic Crisis Intervention and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation that is required for staff is scheduled and tracked.
• Other Training Coordination-The OD Specialist will also assist with the coordination of all other trainings that may be required.
• Database Management-The OD Specialist will be responsible for tracking and recording all train participation of Campus Staff, developing a system that can be shared with the program administrators to ensure that all staff is properly trained and are in regulatory compliance.
• Health Stream Integration- The OD Specialist will actively work to move appropriate training material to the Health Stream System allowing for web based learning that can improve training efficiency.
• The OD Specialist will assist in service delivery improvement and system change management related to training endeavors. This will include the collaborative development of implementation plans, delivery, sustainability planning, and assisting programs with outcomes monitoring.
• Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Psychology or Social Work or a related field with a minimum or five years o