The email below came to us from the NYS DOH Health Home Program.
The Criminal History Record Check (CHRC) supervision deadline has been extended from April 1, 2019 to July 1, 2019 per Chapter 57 of the Laws of 2019. For more information please see: CHRC Extension Announcement.
In addition, the Mandatory Background Checks slides have been revised to include the following:
- Revisions reflecting the 4/1 implementation of the 1915c Children’s Waiver – Slides 5-6
- Clarifications regarding Title 8 exemptions – Slide 9
- Clarifications regarding employee status – Slide 11
- CHRC supervision d
- eadline extension – Slide 13
- Incorporates slides from 3/6 CHRC Onboarding Guidance – Slides 17-21, 36-37, 51
To see the updated slides, please visit: Mandatory Background Check Requirements for HCBS Providers and Health Homes.
If you have any questions relating to CHRC and its applicability to your organization or relating to this extension, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Health Home Team