In order to plan for, and deliver, high quality trainings and conferences, ACL/ACLAIMH must estimate attendance, enter into contracts and pre-pay many expenses. Therefore we have instituted the following event registration and cancellation policies. General policies are listed below; each event will have specific policies listing exact deadline dates.
Event Policies (printer friendly)
ACL/ACLAIMH provides a discount for anyone who registers early for our events. The following rate tiers will be applied to all of our programs:
- Advanced Rate – for registrations received online no less than 1 week prior to the event.
- Standard/On-Site Rate – for registrations received online within 1 week of the event, or on-site.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration fees cannot be adjusted retroactively once the rate deadlines have passed. To ensure you will not be charged the higher rate, please make sure your registration is complete and you have received your confirmation email by the corresponding deadline.
Special Note for Presenters: All presenters must be paid registrants of the conference through our online registration system. Registration fees will only be waived if a presenter’s attendance is exclusively for their presentation.
Special Note for Training Committee Members: In appreciation for all your hard work, ACLAIMH will waive the registration fees for the conference that you are involved in.
Cancellations must be received either through the online registration system, or by email to the ACLAIMH Events Office at email@example.com.
Refunds will be based on when your cancellation is received:
- Cancellations received 3 weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received 1 week to just under 3 weeks prior to the event will receive a refund minus an administrative fee of 20% or $30, whichever is lower.
- Cancellations received less than 1 week prior to the event will not receive a refund.
- Registrants who do not show up for the conference and do not contact ACL/ACLAIMH prior to the end of the conference, automatically forfeit all registration fees paid and will be billed for any outstanding balance.
- In lieu of cancelling, you can transfer your registration to another person at any time, without penalty. Simply e-mail the ACLAIMH Events Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your name, agency and confirmation number, as well as the name and contact information of the person that will be replacing you.
- Cancellations and No-Shows due to extraordinary circumstances will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request a refund, ACL/ACLAIMH will first apply these funds to any outstanding conference balance related to your agency. Once the agency balance is satisfied, any remaining fees will be refunded within 30 days after the event.
Credit Cards are only accepted through our online registration system and cannot be processed on-site. However, using your confirmation number, you can access your registration information at any time. Simply sign in when prompted and select “Modify” to apply a payment to your record.
Checks should be payable to either ACL (Management Symposium) or ACLAIMH (Regional Conferences, Annual ACLAIMH Conference). All checks should be mailed to 28 Corporate Drive, Suite 102, Clifton Park, NY 12065. Please include a printed copy of your registration confirmation, or a note listing which conference and which individuals the check covers.
Invoice My Agency is available if your finance department requires an official statement in order to process a payment. Please be aware that most often invoicing does not occur until after the event.